No Products in the Cart
This perfect skater made Quarter Pipe comes in kit form and requires assembly. All you need is a drill! Made by our friends Keen Ramps in Long Beach, California.
- 24" high x 48" wide x 57.5" long
- 24" high x 28"wide x 8" long
- 105 lbs
SHIPPING: Continental USA Only. UPS only.
SHIPPING RATE: East of the Rockies $119. West of the Rockies $99.
- Comes standard 1/4" Baltic birch wood skating surface. Attractive appearance with improved strength and stability.
- Ramp comes standard with 3/4" sanded pine sides and deck.
- 6' transition radius, favorable for begginers and skilled skaters.
- 2" schedule 40 galvanized coping attached with heavy duty bolts on underside which means no screws or holes to grind over.
- Counter-sunk weatherproofed screws.
- Side handles to tilt ramp up on its back side.
- Extremely durable for any level skater.
- Two quarters make a quick, versatile half pipe!