No Products in the Cart
- 10" high x 24" wide x 42" long
- Counter-sunk weatherproofed screws.
- Galvanized transition threshold attached with machine screws and nut/ washer on the underside to prevent plate from getting loose.
- Extremely durable for any level skater.
- Double layered surfacing guaranteeing against puncture holes and weak spots on the ramp.
- Professional, smooth imported birch wood skating surface.
- The perfect ramp for beginners figuring out how to do tricks off of an incline as well as experienced skaters that might want to launch up a loading dock or over a street gap.
Shipping is offered within the 48 contiguous states (United States) and arrives via UPS. For shipments to Alaska, Hawaii, or outside of the United States, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make a special shipping arrangement.