No Products in the Cart
- 4' high x 12' wide x 25.5' long
- Counter-sunk weatherproofed screws.
- 2", schedule 40, galvanized coping
- Coping attached with heavy duty bolts on underside which means no screws or holes to grind over.
- Extremely durable for any level skater.
- Comes standard with 3 layers of surfacing equaling 1" thick guaranteeing against puncture holes and weak spots on the ramp. Most competitors charge extra for that added 2nd layer of underlying surfacing, while we include the extra layer on all of our ramps for no extra charge.
- Professional, smooth imported birch wood skating surface.
- Ramp comes in birch sanded finished plywood. Select “Weather Resistant Coating” if you would like the sides and decktops to be painted black, and, if you go with the birch option, the riding surface painted grey.
U.S. Shipping: Is available if you live within the 48 contiguous states, ramp arrives on your door step via a freight shipping provider. Please reach out to us for a quote if you're interested in shipping to HI, AK, or outside the US.
*Shipping costs are built into our mini ramp kit totals however, due to elevated fuel prices, surcharges, etc. within the freight shipping industry we are seeing some very steep rates these days (updated: Spring 2022). We will cover any shipping up to $650, however anything beyond that, the customer will be required to cover the difference of. i.e. shipping a 12' or 16' wide mini ramp to New York might be around $800 with current rates thus we would require the customer to pay the approximate $150 difference of the shipping charges. Please do not be alarmed by this potential added fee though, only about 5% of our mini ramp orders cost more than $650 to ship. Hopefully this market will correct itself in upcoming months and we will be able to remove this occasional added fee